Speakers and session recording
When you agree to speak at DrupalSouth, you consent for your talk to be recorded in audio and possibly video format.
We reserve the right to publicly distribute and publish these recordings under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license.
Your session material, including content and recordings may be used in various promotions or for other related endeavors. This material may also appear on the DrupalSouth web site or social media channels.
Staff and attendee photography
When you register for DrupalSouth, you consent to be photographed by our official conference photographer, and to have those photographs published under a Creative Commons license and possibly used in various promotional material.
We encourage attendees to take and share their own photographs, as long as the rules below are followed.
- Any photography/recording that is legally allowed in public spaces is allowed at DrupalSouth.
- Photography/recording should be treated like other potentially harassing interpersonal interaction. That is, when one person in the interaction says “stop” or “leave me alone” (etc), the interaction must end. In this case, attendees should not attempt to photograph that individual again.
- Photography/recording should not be done in such a way as to hide from the subject that it’s happening.
- The subject may inspect the photo/recording at any time and, if requested, the photo/footage/etc must be deleted immediately.
- Those who are taking photographs and/or recording must also follow our general Code of Conduct.
The official DrupalSouth Melbourne Flickr feed is publicly viewable here: https://www.flickr.com/groups/drupalsouth2015/
How to opt-out
If you do not wish images of yourself to be published, please contact our Help Desk.